9th Ward Studios - Movie Production
Movie Production Studio in New Orleans since 1964
Located Minutes From the Historic French Quarter
1301 Kentucky St.
New Orleans, LA 70117
Movie Production Studio with 10,000+ square feet of studio space. Notable films and other talents used here include: Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Pretty Baby, Live and Let Die, Easy Rider, Red, Power of Few.
- Green room available.
- Office spaces available.
- Separate mens/womens dressing rooms with laundry facilities.
- Kitchen/catering area.
- Limited parking on premises.
- 1,600+ amps of house power available.
- Continuous green screen measuring 15' high by 48' long; approx. 3,200 square feet of filming area in front of green screen. (74' x 43'); working height = 21'
- House lighting available to light entire green screen and floor area. Light grid installed.
- Walls are cinderblock construction with sound deadening material injected and covered with 1" Whisper Board. Roof sprayed with 2" of cellulous sound deadening material.
- 3 separate, double door loading/loadout locations.